This week, Year 11 students took part in a very useful workshop delivered by GM Higher. Learning about the science of revision and trying out different methods of exam preparation. Our students were also given some great advice about dealing with the pressure of exam season. Some of top tips they gave were:
– Set aside a quiet place for revision;
– Make sure you get enough sleep;
– Eat well and keep yourself hydrated;
– Use revision guides and resources provided by your teachers;
– Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
With the PPEs next week, our Year 11 students will have a chance to put this experience into practice! Good luck to everyone!