We aim to provide our students with the knowledge, skills and qualities that will enable them to become successful citizens of the future. Sharples School aspires to be an outstanding school, a school where:
- students make better than expected progress and attainment meets or exceeds national expectations;
- attendance is excellent because lessons are exciting and the curriculum meets the needs of our young people meaning they want to come to school;
- we are the first choice for Sharples families, not just for academic success but because we care about every child, use strategies to meet their individual needs and ensure no-one is left behind;
- young people demonstrate a good relationship with our wider community and are held up as ambassadors and positive role models for others;
- the best teachers and support staff want to work here;
- a broad range of enrichment activities and trips enables our young people to experience things that may have otherwise been inaccessible to them.