Sharples School is currently full in all year groups.
For more information on applying for a place at Sharples School please see our documentation below.
Further information is also available by visiting www.bolton.gov.uk
If after reading the listed documentation, you wish to discuss any aspects of the admission arrangements, please contact the school.
- Admissions Policy 2019-20
- Draft Admissions Policy 2021-22
- Admission Arrangements for Year 6 into 7
- Admission of Children Outside the Normal Age Group
- In Year Admissions Guidance
- Waiting List Guidance
- Appeals Guidance
- Appeal Dates
- Consultation – Changes to admissions policy for Sharples School for 2021-22
The Consultation closed on December 18th 2019, no comments were received.
All applications should be sent to our Admissions and Attendance Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Information updated 4th November 2019