The overarching aim for PE at Sharples is to encourage and educate students to engage in a physically active healthy lifestyle.
We aim to:
- Provide a broad range of physical activities for students to experience and ensure they are physically active for a period of time.
- Improve and maintain student’s social, emotional and mental health.
- Provide extra-curricular opportunities for students to compete and participate.
- Develop a number of important life skills, such as teamwork, communication, leadership and resilience.
- Ensure students leave school with the knowledge of different training methods and how to increase fitness levels.